http://pregnancyandparenting.blog.my Rotating Header Image

How much should I charge for babysitting a 4 months old for the night?

7 Comments

1. tanner says:

$25 total (not per hour)

2. Kannon'sMommatoo says:

10 bucks pr hours plus 10% for overnight (from 10p-7a)

3. ♥mom to two beautiful girls♥ says:

$100 a week depending on how often you watch her baby! I think you need to talk to your friend about this. I wouldn’t charge her too much if she was my friend. Friend should be helping eachother.

4. Love being a mama says:

u say for the night how many hours if its for the most of the night then i would charge $50.00 cause babies r a handful u have to change them feed them if ur keeping the baby over night u might have to get up a few times…

5. AlE.bitCHEz.. says:

I say thirty because it is a very tough job at night it should be like fifty but she is your friend

6. adelaide says:

As a general rule of thumb, it is better not to set a charging price, just accept the money that the parents give you. It makes you come off as more professional, and also it makes you seem more polite. If you accept whatever money the parent give you, you are likely to earn more money than you would if you set a charge prince.

$7.50 is a relatively high charging price, but is also one that most parents will agree to.
    If you are really lucky you may be able to earn $10.00 per hour

I would suggest not setting a price, however, if you feel you need to, $7.50 is a good number to start with.

I hope this helps!

7. :D ♥ says:

I’d say $8/Hour.
    The reason being is that since the baby is very young, he/she needs more care. You would have to feed the baby, change the baby’s diaper, and make sure the baby is asleep by whenever.